Natural oils and benefits
Neem Seed Oil and/or Extract
Helps reduce the appearance of redness.
Willow Bark Extract
Helps calm and soothe skin.
Aloe Vera Juice
Contains essential amino acids that work together to promote healthy looking skin.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Hydrates, moisturizes, and replenishes skin.
Known to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and work with sensitive skin.
Nourishes the skin.
Shea and Cupuacu Butters
Provide superior active moisturizers and promote skin softness and smoothness.
Coconut and Sunflower Oils
Help rejuvenate skin and contain beneficial amounts of non-GMO lecithin (sunflower).
Sweet Orange and Lemon Peel Oils
Helps to soothe skin with bioflavonoids: apigenin, luteolin, and quercetin.
Helps cleanse skin and its aromatherapy ingredient is known for soothing.
Promotes moisturizing and smoothing of skin.
Xanthan or Guar Gum
Provides natural thickening and stabilizing agent.
Why the Seeds and Oil Are One of the Best Ways to Maximize Benefits
Natural oils and neem can reduce redness, soothe skin, and a promote glowing youthful appearance.
Other things that help:
- Organic Lavender Oil –A widely-used essential oil with a sweet-floral aroma that supports skin rejuvenation.
- Organic Aloe Powder –Contains over 130 compounds and 34 amino acids that work synergistically to help enhance your skin’s beauty.
- Organic Chamomile Extract –Helps soothe your skin with active bioflavonoids: apigenin, luteolin, and quercetin.
- Organic Rosemary –One of the world’s most relaxing herbs which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Organic Calendula Extract –Promotes skin rejuvenation and widely used to moisturize and soften your skin.
Just some other tips for looking for natural cleansers and moisturizers. In my experience, if you are using mostly oils on your body you won’t be needing a daily moisturizer.
(via. pic: via.)